My best Holidays


The best holidays was when I was fourteen years old, six years ago. with my family we decided to travel to Futrono, a place in Los Lagos. We went for a week in February, in that month the weather is cooler and some days it rained. At that time there were seven of us, my parents, my grandmother, my brother and my two sisters, one of them was only two months old. My parents rented a cabin in the middle of nature, with miles of grass, trees and a small water path. In this week we went to many places, like Frutillar, the town square of Futrono, a craft fair, an incredible place with thermal water in the middle of the mountains. And when it rained, we ate local delicious food like blueberry pie and played cards in front of the chimney. Those holidays were the best for me because that place was so peaceful, I felt happy traveling around that beautiful place, knowing those green places. And my family and I shared so well that week, it was a dream. This year, in February, we went again one day to the town of Futrono to eat something, but the place didn´t look the same, it was very sad for me. 










Comentarios

  1. Looks like a great place, the pictures are nice too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to vist Futrono. That blueberry pie sounds very good. I want to eat that too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The south of Chile are amazing, I think that playing cards in front of a chimney is a good time to remember! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The south of Chile has some very beautiful landscapes. I imagine you enjoyed it a lot

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program