My dream job for the future

Always when I think about what is the best job for me, I imagine my future in places like museums doing presentations for visitors about the museum collections, in ONGs helping in conflicts caused by cultural differences, in the middle of the desert working for some mining industry investigating if in the area there are any archeological objects, and my favorite but the most difficult and fantastic, is in my own coffee shop themed about different books, and a place to read and buy books, and in that place I want to write books and attend to customers.

In all the jobs I mentioned before, I need to develop my social skills. But in museums I need to develop my conversation and research skills. In ONGs I think I need some sentimental skills, and to know diplomacy, politics and history of different nations. In the mining industry in desert places, I need location and survival skills. And in coffee I need management, economics and leadership skills, and have some ideas about food, marketing, labor relations and others. 

I don't know what is the normal salary in all these jobs, but I know that the salary in the mining industry is good and better than ONGs and museums. My dream is to start my working life, working in the mining industry, because I want to use that salary to travel and save money to specialize in an area that I like in my actual career. After working in the desert, and studying more, I want to have one of the other jobs I mentioned.

I am studying anthropology and next year I have to decide what career I want to do, right now I want to select archaeology or social anthropology, but I think I will end up selecting the first option, because they have better jobs with good salary. And that will help me in the future to study social anthropology or a major. 



Comentarios

  1. I also find it hard to think of my dream job! There are so many options to work and be happy with the work you do, even hugging pandas sounds tempting, doesn't it?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that it would be very nice to work in a ONG. Or honestly all the things you mentioned

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program