How can my major improve the world?

 Hi everyone!!, today I am going to tell you how my major can do something good for the difficult world we have today.

The major I want to choose, social anthropology, has affected in the past for bad and for good, but today it has affected it in some good things, at least in Chile, it has improved the relationship between people who don´t belong to native peoples with those who belong. It has tried to make them understand each other and their cultures. 

In the future I see myself trying to make them understand each other better, to stop seeing that being different is a bad thing. I would like to help the world and people to open their minds to others, to say "bye-bye" to prejudices. 

I feel and believe that my career with that things my teachers teach me makes me think critically but also to respect other cultures, and to try to understand them without prejudices, and for me that is the most important thing to help in this world. 


thank you for read this, that's all for today!! Good Week!!!

 One social anthropologist listening to the opinions of a native people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

Changes to my study program