My favorite subject

 Hi everyone!!, today I am going to tell you about my favorite subject of study. 

My favorite topic of study is Materiality, it is part of one of my second-semester classes. In the subject, I have to research litics, pastes and animal objects, their different uses, history, symbolism and other things.

I like it because I need to study different places, objects, and their history. I always like to know the history behind things, why they were made, I love to know those weird facts. 

Thanks to that's classes I have learned how important materialities are, those of the past, those of the present and those of the future. That you can and should investigate the reason for the existence of things.  

Before I had this class I wasn't sure I was going to like it, because it is an archeology class, and I didn't like archeology very much before, but this class made me love it, it made me see how good this subject is, the topics and objects the teacher told us about and the information I searched for on my own, made it my favorite subject. 

And this is all for today, thanks for reading!!

Example of pastes, type of materiality



Comentarios

  1. I love materiality, it's also one of the subjects I enjoy the most!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just wish that it would have been face-to-face :((((((

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also love the different materialities. My favorite are bone remains, followed by lithics and then the pottery.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program