English Language Class

Hello everyone, today I am going to talk about my experience with this language.

First of all, my experience with university English classes has been the best, because the type of class is very interactive and I can participate with peace of mind, it´s a safe place to try to learn something as difficult for me as English is. In school for many years I learned English in bad conditions, my teachers were strict and I felt scared in every class, if I made a mistake I didn't feel the same security that I feel now in the university classes, I think this is caused by the corrections of the university teachers because they correct in a good way.

I really love writing a blog, it is a very good experience, this kind of task makes me feel so happy when I do it, it´s so motivating to learn by this way. 

I think I need to improve many aspects in my English, like grammar, it is one of the things I never understood so well and I always forget the grammar rules, I want to practice this area by reading English books, to see the grammar uses. 

Outside of classes I sometimes use English, when I listen to music in this language I look up the lyrics to practice my pronunciation, I read some manwhas in English because the translation is faster than in Spanish or when I know I need to write a blog I start to imagine what things I can say, and I try to make a presentation of that in my mind. 

And this is all, so thanks for reading me this semester. 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program