My most loved tech thing

 HI everyone!!

Today I´m going to write about my favorite piece of technology, which is obviously my kindle.

For everyone doesn´t know what´s a kindle, it is an electronic book, like a small tablet, in which you can put many books, comics and audiobooks. I have had it since February. I have used it usually for reading books, and that is every day, but I prefer to use it in the morning or when I´m going to bed at the night. I pass more than one hour reading in it. 

I like my Kindle for many reasons, one of  these is it had ligh, thanks to that it can be read at night.  The screen can configure his light, and if you don´t use it. the screen see is the same as paper to a real books, and I really love it. And it has much memory for many books, I like that because you can have many books in only one place. 

Right now I can´t imagine my world without it, but if one day in the future I don´t have it, I know that day I´m going to feel bad. because I love to read, and now I´m accustomed to reading in this format. 

And this is all for today!! bye bye... (I put on a photo of part of  books in my kindle)




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program