Changes to my study program

Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk about some changes I want to make with some things related to my career or my university.

Last year, my first year, I had ten subjects related to my career, I feel that these subjects are very necessary and the teachers taught them very well. But this year, my second year, I have problems with some subjects, especially with the way my teachers do the classes or the workload.

 Complex society is one of these subjects, the teacher doesn't have a good order to do his classes, and the homework doesn't have a good guide to do it.

Contemporary Problems in Anthropology: Collecting, Anthropology and Museums. It is a subject where I have to do a lot of things, I need to read and see a lot for a single class, for me in this subject they have a big workload, also in the classes I feel that the teacher repeats a lot and that we don´t advance, it frustrates me because I feel that the subject of the subject is very interesting but the way of doing it I don´t like.

 The other subjects are all average, they are not bad but they are not good either, they use reading material on paper, as well as technological material such as power point and videos, material that is fine for me.

I can finish my carrer in approximately 5 years, for me that is a reasonable time. I find the teaching methods good in most of the classes, and my classes are interactive enough for me.

The facilities of the faculty have some problems, such as not having enough classrooms, with the size to accommodate 80 students at the same time, although that is also a problem of administration.

That's all, thanks for reading....

 My dream type of classroom


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?