My Career

Hi everyone!!

Today I go to tell you something about me. If you read my last post, you know that I study anthropology and archeology. But I never in my mind imagined this. 

When I was little Cony, more than I be now, I had many dream jobs like doctor in a distant city, police of investigation or forensic (because I´m obsessed with CSI and Criminal Mind), but my Smurfette height fucked up that dream. In one little moment, I wanted to be a teacher of language or history, and I also wanted to be a singer or animal caretaker in Zoo. And Cony adolescent wanted to be a writer, well, I keep wanting it. 

Past year, when I had my last year of school, I hadn´t the idea of what career study. My study options after were agronomy, sociology, literature, international studies and anthropology, but one moment I discarded the last. Some days after I ended school, I passed a crisis and this made me decided what thing to study, one only option is"anthropology", I didn´t want anything else. But now and at before moment I don´t had reason to study this, I just had a hunch.

And now I´m really happy with my decision. This first year is very stranger because is online but I love this career, I need to read many papers, books and I write many projects, this is tiring sometimes but I´m ok, because I made very good friends, they make me live better this experience. 

Now I don´t know what kind of job I want to have in the future, perhaps one in which I travel and know very far places and different classes of culture. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Cony, welcome to FACSO online...It´s a bit boring like that, but is a beautiful carrer. I hope all your whishes come true

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some corrections: Third paragraph, when I was at my las year of high school I didn't have any idea of what I wanted to study......but at that moment I didn't have a clear reason why I should study anthropology, only a hunch
    When you are writing in this blog try not to use vulgar terms

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program