Autobiography (obviously of me)

 Hi, my real name is Constanza Belmar Valdes, but in this blog I´m Circe.

Well, I will tell you some things about me, my life, and the things in my life. I was born in Puente Alto, Santiago, Chile, on August 13th of 2002. Right now I´m 19 years old, but always other people think I am younger. My zodiac sign is Leo, my moon is libra and I don´t remember the others, but I think now is so important to say what your sign is. (IDK, somebody will want to know). In the past, I studied in many schools, but the most important was the Sagrado Corazon of Talagante. Now I´m a student of anthropology and archaeology in the Faculty of Social Science, in the University of Chile. 

I have a big family, I live with my parents and 4 siblings. My brother is 14 years old and my sisters are 12, 4, and 1 year old. And my maybe unpopular opinion, being the big sister is bullshit. In pandemia is way worse, because you stay with all these people in one house, and you are "the big sister", which means: you are the person to help with the little persons in the home. If I could be born again, my dream is to be the little sister. 

My hobbies are pinture, see beautiful places, spend time with my friends, eat great food, ride a bike, and my bigs hobbies are read many books and spend time with my doggy soulmate Venus, she is amazing, I feel like we know each other from another life, when I feel so tired, she is my like jacket, I try to make everything for her.

 I´m obsessed with books, the kind of books I always read is fantasy, new adult, mystery, dystopia and romance. I´d rather read a book millions of times than socialized, and I really like socializing. Books are one of the best things in my life. If I had a bad day, I read a book, if  I feel happy, read a book, if I have some free time, I read a book, If I have homework, I prefer reading a book. If you want to go out of reality, read a book is the best solution. My dream is one day to write a book of fantasy. 

                                                     This beautiful creature is Venus 

My Tumblr photo attempt is very pathetic, I know

I think it is enough about me... bye bye




Comentarios

  1. your pictures are wonderful! loved them, I love to read too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Some questiion and corrections: what is pinture??...and my big hobby is to red or my biggest hobby is reading or to read

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Holy food!!

How can my major improve the world?

Changes to my study program